A blend of POTENTIATED Hydrogen Peroxide STABILISED with Siver Nitrate…
STABILISED HYDROGEN PEROXIDE FRINKING WATER SANITISER TO EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICIENTLY REMOVE ORGANIC DEPOSITS IN THE DRINKING PIPELINE SYSTEM
DIRECTION OF USE:
- Raise the water lines to approximately 1 meter off the ground
- Turn off the water at source and drain the lines by opening the ends
- Close the water lines and drainages end and open maximum level of regulator.Prepare 1% stock solution by adding 10 ml Hyperoxsan in 1 Liter of water.
- Allow this solution to remain in the water lines for a minimum time of 90 minutes or leave overnight.
- Flush the drinking water lines twice with fresh water.
- In the presence of flock if, water line cleaning and disinfection needed, then use 3% stock solution for 30 minutes.